We are looking for a Non-Executive Director to join our Board. You will play a key role in helping the organisation to achieve its objectives by providing independent oversight and constructive scrutiny and challenge to the executive management team.
- Substantial commercial experience gained at the executive management level of a major corporation preferably working in the Infrastructure, Energy, Defence or Transport sectors.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with government departments and senior officials.
- Relevant Non-Executive Director or Chair experience ideally of a listed company or other major corporation.
- Strong financial acumen with experience of Merger and Acquisitions and/or transactions.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Capable of influencing and working collaboratively.
- An ethical leader whose ambitions are aligned with the organisation’s values and mission.
- Must not have strong political affiliations.
To apply, please click here.
UKGI is interested in applications from diverse candidates.