Contact Us

General enquiries

You can contact UKGI via email at [email protected] 

Alternatively, you can use the Contact Form opposite. We will process the information you provide to us when you contact us in line with our Privacy Policy

Alternatively, correspondence can be sent to:

UK Government Investments Ltd.
100 Parliament Street

You can also connect with us on LinkedIn:

Follow us on LinkedIn


Media enquiries

All media enquiries should be directed to Tavistock Communications Ltd

Email: [email protected]



All UKGI, Shareholder Executive and UKFI Alumni are invited to join the UKGI Alumni Group.  The network allows us to stay in touch with this incredibly diverse group of over 200 former colleagues and bring them together with current employees for events, seminars, mentoring opportunities and sharing of case studies. To join our alumni network email [email protected]

Contact form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.

UKGI complaints procedure

The UKGI complaints procedure deals with complaints relating to your experience and interactions with UKGI and its staff.

Complaints relating to the conduct of staff and/or the decisions of bodies which we work with should be directed to the relevant body.

Our commitment

We take all complaints we receive very seriously. Complaints are recorded so that we can learn from them. We aim to resolve them informally whenever possible, but we will let you know who to get in touch with if you are still unhappy and want to take things further.

How to make a complaint

You can complain by writing to:

UK Government Investments Ltd.
100 Parliament Street

You can also email: [email protected], or you can use the form above.

You will need to explain what the problem is, what you’re looking for as a result, and whether this is an initial complaint or a follow-up to an earlier complaint. Any records of times and dates will also be useful. You will also need to give your full name and postal address.

Still not satisfied?

If you have gone through our complaints procedure and you are still not satisfied, then you can ask for the case to be referred to Charles Donald, UKGI’s Chief Executive Officer.

Should you remain dissatisfied, you can take the matter to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration – also known as the Ombudsman.

Complaints to the Ombudsman need to go through an MP. Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau can give you the address of your MP. You can get more advice from the Ombudsman’s office at the following address:

Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration
Millbank Tower, Millbank
London SW1P 4QP

Tel: 0345 015 4033
Fax: 020 7217 4160